Doctor’s Health Assurance Plan
Current Patients Please Log In Here for Test Evaluations, Program Updates and Healthcare Recommendations
Individualized Biochemical Testing, Corrective Analysis & Restructuring of Targeted Nutritional Therapies Every 8 Months
Once you successfully completed the Bio-CHEM Detox Program or have completed a 28 day residency health retreat at our BioSanctuary, you are eligible for the Doctor’s Health Assurance Program. This is a life long health assurance program designed to ensure that you are in complete control of your healthcare maintenance achieved through working with us. At the end of your Bio-CHEM detox and chemistry rehabilitation program we will assess your biochemistry every eight months. We will make all the medical arrangements and send you a requisition form to take to your local lab. You will receive the results in just a few days and we will contact you to provide both an interpretation of the results and any recommendations for your health program and revisions to your Targeted Nutritional Therapy.
Add Other Biochemical Checks (medical lab tests) as Needed or Wanted.
Lung Cancer Screen
Prostatic Antigen (PSA)
Lyme’s Disease Screen
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Adrenal Stress Tests
Toxic Poison Screen
Blood Typing (Diets)
Complete Urinalysis (microscopy)
Medical Lab Tests with Interpretations
This test requires fasting. Please remember NOT to eat anything for 12 hours before taking the test. Most people have their blood drawn in the morning before they eat breakfast. You can and should drink water to avoid dehydration.
This is our comprehensive blood evaluation done for the following tests:
- 1. Glucose, fasting (GLU): This test directly measures glucose levels and is commonly used in the evaluation of diabetes.
- 2. Uric acid (UA): This test is used in the evaluation of gout or recurrent urinary calculi, increased risk of heart disease, starvation, excessive meat and/or purine consumption.
- 3. Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN): This test is used to measure liver function and indirectly to assess renal function and glomerular filtration rate.
- 4. Creatinine (CRT): This is a renal function test used to estimate glomerular filtration rate, and follow progression of renal disease.
- 5. BUN/Creatinine ratio (B/C): This test is used to diagnose impaired renal function. With creatinine, BUN is used to monitor individuals on dialysis.
- 6. Sodium (NA): This routine test is to evaluate and monitor fluid and electrolyte balance and therapy.
- 7. Potassium (K): This routine test is used to evaluate and monitor electrolyte balance and is especially important for cardiac individuals.
- 8. Sodium/Potassium ratio (N/K): This routine test is used to evaluate and monitor electrolyte balance and is especially important for adrenal stress problems.
- 9. Chloride (CL): This test by itself does not provide adequate information. However, as part of a multiphasic testing for electrolytes it can give an indication of acid-base balance and hydrational status.
- 10. Carbon Dioxide, Total (CO2): This test is used to evaluate the acid-base balance of metabolic acidosis (low values) or metabolic alkalosis (high values).
- 11. Calcium (CA): This test is used to evaluate parathyroid function and calcium metabolism.
- 12. Phosphorus (P): This test is used to measure serum phosphorus. An imbalance could indicate the possibility of any number of conditions.
- 13. Calcium/Phosphorus ratio (C/P): This ratio indicates the sympathetic or parasympathetic dominance of the autonomic nervous system along with hormonal balance.
- 14. Protein, Total (TPR): This test is used to assist in the detection of digestion along with dietary intake and many diseases that affect blood proteins as a whole or one single fraction of protein.
Albumin (ALB): This test is used to assist in the detection of many diseases that affect blood proteins as a whole or one single fraction of protein.
Globulin (GLB): This test is used to assist in the detection of many diseases that affect blood proteins as a whole or one single fraction of protein.
- 17. Albumin/Globulin Ratio (A/G): This test is used to evaluate renal disease and other chronic disease.
- 18. Bilirubin, Total (TBI): This test is used to evaluate liver and gallbladder function
- 19. Alkaline Phosphatase (AKP): This test is used to detect and monitor liver and/or bone disease.
- 20. Lactic Dehydrogenase (LDH): This test measures the intracellular enzyme LDH which, when present in the blood, can support the detection of injury or disease.
- 21. AST (SGOT) (GOT): This test is used to evaluate the possibility of coronary occlusive heart disease or liver disease.
- 22. ALT (SGPT) (GPT): This test is used to identify liver disease and to distinguish between the liver and red blood cell hemolysis as the source of jaundice.
- 23. Iron (FE): This test is used to evaluate many disease including iron deficiency anemia and hemochromatosis.
- 24. Cholesterol (CHO): This test is used to determine the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) and hyperlipidemias.
- 25. Triglycerides (TRG): This test is used to identify the risk of developing coronary heart disease or if fat metabolism disorders are suspected.
- 26. HDL Cholesterol (HDL): This test measures alpha lipoprotein and is used to predict heart disease.
- 27. VLDL (VDL) This test measures beta lipoproteins and is used to predict heart disease.
- 28. LDL Cholesterol (LDL): This test measures beta lipoproteins and is used to predict heart disease.
- 29. Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio (C/H): This test is used to determine the risk for coronary heart disease.
- CBC (complete blood count) with platelets and differential: This is a series of tests of the peripheral blood which provides a variety of information about the blood components. This series includes the following tests:
- 30. White blood cell count (WBC)
- Red blood cell indices:
- 31. Red blood cell count (RBC)
- 32. Hemoglobin (HGB)
- 33. Hematocrit (HCT)
- 34. Mean corpuscular volume (MCV)
- 35. Mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH)
- 36. Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCC)
- 37. Red blood cell distribution width (RDW)
- 38. Platelet count (PLC)
- Differential count (WBC’s):
- 39. Percent Neutrophils = Polycytes (PPO)
- 40. Percent Lymphs (PLY)
- 41. Percent Monocytes (PMO)
- 42. Percent Eos (PEO)
- 43. Percent Basos (PBA)
- 44. Neutrophils = Polycytes (Absolute counts) (POL)
- 45. Lymphs (Absolute counts) (LYM)
- 46. Monocytes (Absolute counts) (MON)
- 47. Eos (Absolute counts) (EOS)
- 48. Baso (Absolute counts) (BAS)
Don’t Believe it! Check Our Background & Medical Successes before Trying Our Services
Our 46-years of learning natural medicine consists of clinical evaluations of before and after comparison testing (biochemical checks) combined with specific natural nutritional foods and supplements. Our medical research has earned us national & international recognition by successfully treating standard medicines rejects. Check our medical lab results before and after our various natural treatments at (www.DrHumanOilChange.com).
The following information is taken from “LABORATORY MEDICINE HEMATOLOGY” by Dr. John B. Miale . Interpretation of Complete Blood Count with WBC Differential (CBD)
Seg Neutrophils 51 +-15% 3,800
High (Polycytosis)-Bacterial infection, metabolic or Rx drug intoxication, poisons (ACTH, Pb, Hg & As), & tissue necrosis. Also seen in Actinomyces (fungi), Herpes Zoster, Poliomyelitis, & rabies (viral) and acute hemorrhage.
Band Neutropils 8 +- 3% 620
Same as above-but shows prognosis by shift to the left or right (increased or decreased).
Low (neutropenia)- Overwhelming bacterial
invasion, ulceration of the mucous membranes, malignant formations, prostration,
fever, and chills. Mortality rates 20 to 50% even with antibiotics.
Can be genetically inherited-chronic familial neutropenia.
34+-10% 2,500 High
(lymphocytosis)-Acute viral infections, exanthems, chronic infections, hemopoietic
disorders (Non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas & Lymphocytic leukemia),and carcinoma of
the breast, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), & mononucleosis.
Low(lymphopenia)-related to thymic hypoplasia
(absence of granulocytes and lymphoctes), lack of mature plasma cells, accounting
for the hypogammaglobulinemia. In adults disseminated lupus erythematousu,
Hodgkin’s dz, and lymphosarcoma. It is one of the early signs of acute radiation
posioning. It is also seen in terminal renal failure and in cardiac failure.
Lymphopenia is a normal response to stress.
4% 300 High
(monocytosis)-Monocytic leukemia, bacterial endocarditis, Pulmonary tuberculosis
(acute & active infection), typhoid, rickettsial infections,, chronic ulcerative
colitis, enteritis, Hodgkin’s dz, Non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas, Rx drugs,
and SLE. High counts can last from a couple of years to over 10 years before
culminating into acute monocytic leukemia.
The ratio of the absolute number of monocytes
to lymphocytes is high when the disease is acute and low during recovery, under
13 % low over high.
Low (monocytopenia)- Immune system problems,
Hg poisoning, Bone marrow problems, LDL too high and low platelets.
2.7% 200 High
(eosinophilia)-Allergies, asthma, hay fever, Hodgkin’s dz, foreign proteins,
protein breakdown products, chronic skin diseases, asthma, parasitic infestation-masked
Low (eosinpenia)-can be manifested in
stress conditions, Cushing’s disease, reflects increased adrenocorticol activity
retained in the bone marrow, Rx drugs like ACTH can cause the condition.
Other Notes– Eosinophil- are actively phagocytic
for micro-organisms, antigen-antibody complexes, and debris. Granulocyes that
are less bactericidal than neutrophils (Polycytes) in spite of their more intense
oxidative response to phagocytosis.
0.5% 40 High (basophilia)-Chronic
myelocytic Leukemia, myeloproliferative disorders, Rx drugs, (polycythemia
vera), erythroderma, urticaria, ,scabes, eczema, herpes, ulcerative colitis, &
histamine release type reactions (penicillin sensitivity). Low stress
Other Notes- Basophil- exhibit chemotaxis
and phagocytic activity that discharges blood histamine localized in the
basophilic granules. Basophils participate in the skin reaction of allergic
Indicies: Hgb (oxygen caring capacity),
Hct (thickness of blood), MCV (size of blood cells).
Platelets: Small fragments of a special
bone marrow cell called megakarocyte-clotting of blood
The Art of Medicine
True healers are born not made!
Healing is Predicted by Trust and Faith
It’s Not Okay to Die!When you haven’t completed your destiny (reason for living) it is not okay to pre-maturely check-out. Life is an experience to enjoy and to be happy with, no matter what is happening to you and/or around you. There are no excuses for being unhappy only if that’s what you want to experience for its own sake. Life is much easier and much more rewarding to experience God and to be happy as part of the group of individuals making the world a better place to live and survive for everyone including you as well as your prodigy. Disobedience to the laws of nature is the cause of all human suffering, pain, pre-mature aging and death.
It Is Not Going To Happen!
The chances of dying a natural death in this present society without working for it are over a billion to one. It would be like winning the lottery a hundred times over. Now while you are young and vibrant is the time to think about it and educate yourself to your own biochemical necessities.
Healing Requires Calming the Mind
Once you understand that you have created your medical problems then and only then you can learn to uncreate them. The first step is to learn to shut down the mind with meditation, using mantras, continuous healing affirmations, relaxing music, prayers, positive imagery, self-hypnosis, relaxation, alone time, vacations, singing, dancing, sound therapy, breathing exercises, rebirthing, yoga, Tai Chi, Reichian therapy, etc.
Open Your Mind to Being Healthy
Learning how eat properly and use foods along with natural supplements to manipulate your own individualized biochemical blueprint by the use of Doctor’s Health Assurance special set of medical lab tests properly interpretive.
Starting with the Calcium/Phosphorus ratio Stress Testing Cancer Antigens Toxic
Poisons Detoxification Sex Hormones Heart Liver Kidneys Adrenals Brain-Nervous
System Stomach-Digestion GI System Skin Acid-Base Balance Blood Minerals Immune
System Fats Temperature Blood Pressure Pulse Rhythm Obesity
Understanding the Heart of a True Healer
Dr. Al Aguirre’s approach to correcting your medical condition is totally different than anything you have or will ever experience in this life-time.
This is just one of many testimonials from Dr. Al Aguirres patient that he brought back from their medical death predictions. The doctors told her she was old and it was time for her to die, which was all done by her standard medical care physician.
I have known Dr. Al Aguirre for the past 30 years. All I can say is that years ago
he taught me about health and saved my life, when other physicians failed in their ability to help me. Check the results he has attained for his patients (some on their death bed) when medically there was nothing more that could be done. I personally believe it is much more than his education and his medical lab tests that make him get results when others have failed. If you’ll notice when you hire his services that he likes to sleep on what he has found out about his patients from what they are telling him, their complaints and the results of their medical lab tests before designing their treatment regime. What makes him the best in the world are his psychic abilities and dreams he has about his patients, which he uses to design their treatment regimes.
It takes more than education to do what Dr. Aguirre does, he was born a gifted psychic healer and that’s the reason he talks about science all the time to cover up his unexplainable psychic abilities. Many of the D. Al Aguirre’s patients claim that he has healing hands, while some patient’s said that they had suffered from severe pain for over ten years before just one myotome treatment from Dr. Al and all their pains completely disappeared. His special abilities may have been caused by his experience with death as a child.